Thread: more sort options

Forum Newbie
    East Providence, Rhode Island, United States
    View gusfirefly's Feedback (+24426)
    All-About gusfirefly
    View gusfirefly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default more sort options

One thing that would be tremendously helpful to me is more sort options for my sold, paid, shipped, options. To be able to look JUST at my unpaid items or paid but unshipped, and so on, would be a terrific time saver for me. Being able to search the sold items by buyer name would also be helpful. Also, an archive function would be terrific. I don't want to delete completed items yet (useful for doing my taxes among other things) but don't love having to scroll through pages and pages of items. Thanks for listening. I'm a very happy transfer from that other place and am surprised that things are going so well so quickly for me here.
    Sharon

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gusfirefly View Post
    One thing that would be tremendously helpful to me is more sort options for my sold, paid, shipped, options. To be able to look JUST at my unpaid items or paid but unshipped, and so on, would be a terrific time saver for me. Being able to search the sold items by buyer name would also be helpful. Also, an archive function would be terrific. I don't want to delete completed items yet (useful for doing my taxes among other things) but don't love having to scroll through pages and pages of items. Thanks for listening. I'm a very happy transfer from that other place and am surprised that things are going so well so quickly for me here.
    Sharon
    On your my eBid where you see the two radio buttons "view all" and "filter by" top right above the lists of items, click onto "filter by" and see what happens.

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    click onto "filter by" and see what happens.
    Not a lot happens, it was on my Xmas list

If you want to see which items have to be posted the filter gives you *everything* that hasn't been marked off whether or not it has been paid for or even invoiced, yet. It would be so much more useful if the filter ignored items where the previous action had not been taken.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post
    Not a lot happens, it was on my Xmas list

If you want to see which items have to be posted the filter gives you *everything* that hasn't been marked off whether or not it has been paid for or even invoiced, yet. It would be so much more useful if the filter ignored items where the previous action had not been taken.
    I agree there's plenty of room for improvement, but from the OP's post I think they haven't even found what *is* there, hence the post. Better'n nowt!

Forum Newbie
    East Providence, Rhode Island, United States
    View gusfirefly's Feedback (+24426)
    All-About gusfirefly
    View gusfirefly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    I agree there's plenty of room for improvement, but from the OP's post I think they haven't even found what *is* there, hence the post. Better'n nowt!
    Thank you both. I had seen the filters but as Jewel said, they are pretty limited in what they do. More specifics would be terrific.
    Happy New Year, all.
    Sharon

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gusfirefly View Post
    Thank you both. I had seen the filters but as Jewel said, they are pretty limited in what they do. More specifics would be terrific.
    Happy New Year, all.
    Sharon
    Fairy nuff. But I am a bit confused, because you asked for "To be able to look JUST at my unpaid items or paid but unshipped, and so on, would be a terrific time saver for me." and you *can* do that with the filters. Just tick the appropriate boxes and click filter. It's a start.

Thread Information