Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Removing photos

Forum Lurker
    View Cazamoran's Feedback (+24)
    All-About Cazamoran
    View Cazamoran's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Removing photos

I suppose that its because I dont buy items to sell, but rather to clear items I no longer need. So when they are sold I like to delete them completely. But the main reason is that if Im looking for a photograph, it takes much longer to trawl through them, when a large percent are no longer in use, in order to find the ones I need. The ideal way would be to put them in a folder so that they are not on view. And there seems to be a facility to at least 'sort' them but Im darned if I can work out how to use it! It invites you to start a new folder but then I cant work out how to transfer them into it

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Removing photos

Quote Originally Posted by Cazamoran View Post
    I suppose that its because I dont buy items to sell, but rather to clear items I no longer need. So when they are sold I like to delete them completely. But the main reason is that if Im looking for a photograph, it takes much longer to trawl through them, when a large percent are no longer in use, in order to find the ones I need. The ideal way would be to put them in a folder so that they are not on view. And there seems to be a facility to at least 'sort' them but Im darned if I can work out how to use it! It invites you to start a new folder but then I cant work out how to transfer them into it
    You cannot move images between folders. Once you have uploaded an image to a folder...that's where it stays until deleted.

Images are deleted 10 days after uploading if they are not used in any listing. They are also deleted 75 days after the last listing they were used in ends. My experience is that this is working as advertised. If you think not, then post details (auction ids) of a couple of listings where you believe the images have not been removed 75 days after they closed.

Thread Information