Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Needs To Be A Little More Buyer Friendly

View Brunwulf's Feedback (+90)
    All-About Brunwulf
    View Brunwulf's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Needs To Be A Little More Buyer Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by packratatheart View Post
    Speaking of the little AV icon by the seller name, how do you get it? My card address and street address are the same.
    As far as i know, sometimes ebid members register their card before they change there ebid address details and this can happen. I wonder if it checks your name to? anyone know?.

I was told long ago by other forum members if you edit your ebid address and then resubmit your card for a check it should appear, or you can contact ebid support and ask whats up.
    Last edited by jimbo750; 4th October 2012 at 11:58 PM.

Okay, thanks. I'll contact support. I already tried resubmitting my card.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbarbie23 View Post
    Yes, I agree. I could really see this place as a new home. My meaning behind this wasn't that this place isn't friendly, but it's just not as buyer friendly as other places. As a seller we know why we want to jump ship and we found this place in search of disgust over the other place, however as a buyer there has to be incentive to jump ship as well. Let's face it if it was super buyer friendly there would be more buyers. Let's give the buyers reasons to jump ship and look here first for what they want. However, after reading other peoples problems let's make sure when people do buy something that they get to actually purchase and receive what is listed. If you go to a site you are unfamiliar with and you purchase something or try to purchase something and you can't get the item or speak to the person selling the item most likely the negative impact would have you shop elsewhere and not give it another try. If a person has a bad experience they are more likely to talk about the bad experience over a good experience.

That sounds all so familiar.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo750 View Post
    Over the last week ebid has introduced a huge new feature that is closing all the non active sellers items from the site, in my eyes this is a massive step forward and will improve the buying experience on ebid.

What i see as a next step to this is eBid needs to educate it's sellers more on what they can do that will help their items sell , like good use of keywords , accepting paypal, av, feedback, gallery img etc are a good start.

What better way than in the newsletter, Perhaps a little article each month with some stats and helpful guide for new sellers or a link to a web page with useful selling tips
    This was suggested on a previous thread, but I don't think there are any takers yet.

Hopefully this will happen though.

On another site I sell on, I receive regular newsletters about selling tactics, how to write a good description, keyword rich titles, down to how to take good pictures and advertising on the net.

This is what eBid needs to do now.

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

@Jeweleffects

Yes, because if more sellers sold more stuff that would increase ebid's income and the word may get out more that ebid is a good place to sell and those buyers may come back for more and also spread the word.

I am sure that there are many people on here that write some handy hints for the next newsletter.
    In actual fact a separate email may be a better idea as people would notice it more.

Thread Information