Thread: any help welcome please

Forum Lurker
    Edinburgh, Edinburgh (City of), United Kingdom
    View doggiemad's Feedback (+1408)
    All-About doggiemad
    View doggiemad's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default any help welcome please

hi guys been a while and i'll explain why guys.

the day before mothers day i had just been diagnosed with terminal cancer. yeah the big C got me. i have oesophageal cancer and unfortnuately they missed it and it has spread to the nodes and i have mats or whatever that means. either way because of this i have terminal cancer.

yes i'm sad angry mad and a few other things but greatful i have had 42 beautiful years to live some kids don't get that and i'm glad that hopefully i have taught my own family to live as that is all that counts. I am not rich have no money but i do wish that i could have sorted out my family funerals you don't expect. especially when you hoped you could be recycled but now can't be because of the cancer. the only other hope for us is that because i'm young that might make them want me for medical science i can only hope that will happen. 3 grand for a funeral when all you want is cremated and handed to your family is a disgrace specially when cremation is only a few hundred pounds. who needs all the rigmarola when your not about redicuoulous.

my anger comes from the government not the doctors who work hard but have lost touch you really need to see the same people to know your patients this 10 min thing and any doc available is leaving the most vunerable and desperate people with their lives in their hands and they haven't got a clue.

if my cancer had been pulled up when i mentioned a change in my condition i was never able to burp in my life they now think i had barrets oesphagus syndrome but it was never picked up even though i had acid reflux all my life. to them as nobody knew me i was an overweight fat person who smoked and suffered acid reflux, the day it changed from never being able to burp to constant burping it should have been picked up then that was 2 years ago. so yeah i blame the governemnt and cameron for the death sentance i have because of this system with to many new people coming in. the docs are pushed.

thank you to Dr Abagaile hunter who only has been at the medical practice i am at now if it wasn't for you i may have never known. thank you for the realisation and the time i have left with my own

Now i've had a moan and a groan and explained a little please guys i know you all know nothing to say i don't expect anything and i will continue to sell until i can't i love doing this stuff.

the only thing i have come on to ask and i appologise for asking as i said i'm not rich but i'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind giving me their time if they can paint i'm looking for 2 if possible small painting for my parents and my man who is this account holder but i'm the one who sorts the selling he can't use a computer to save himself lol so it's always been me. back to the painting i really would love someone anyone who can paint to paint me a picture of myself and my dogs for my family. it doesn't have to be perfect i can't paint a bean so anything would be appreciated. if that is possible let me know and i'll send details of my address i don't know if they would let you know on here as i'm asking in public so giving my consent boys

if this is possible then i thank you from the bottom of my heart. if not then thanks guys and i understand i am doing my best to live the rest of my life as it should have been with the best high spirits and a fighting one for the dreaded grim reaper but he ain't getting me yet. 4-6 months can go blow i'm gonna fight with all my will and pain can go kiss my you know that me and the grim reaper can go on boxing rounds i will win longer.

i've added my woffies wish i looked better but thank you for your time everyone and all the questions i asked. thank you all mostly for helping me help others and hopefully i have managed to even bring one new member to the fold if not i'm sorry i didn't do enough. this is a wonder selling site few tweeks but wonderful and should be promoted more on

ok guys sorry it took so long trying to resize photos. some are bad as they were done with a very old phone at the time

ok me is the first picture my name is donna bancroft next to me is my surviving pooch buttons whom i adore so much you got two photos of her she's so cute and loves to make her mummy smile and will lie upside down for ages until i notice her. next was buddy he was 16 when he went buddy was his name the best cleaner upper ever. silver is next she's the german shephard who was the most loyal dog i knew. she was 8 when she went with muscle wasting disease. after that comes the matriarck suzie she's the collie who made a wonderful mother and teacher and tried to be the last out. nearly girl.

this is me and my story i hope someone can help with the paintings if not then thank you for all listening and many happy sales on ebid.

donna
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by doggiemad; 3rd April 2016 at 05:17 AM.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: any help welcome please

Hi Donna and it's lovely to see you back in forum again but I do wish you had some better news than this.
    You're right ~ there are no words I can find to express my sadness at your news but I do congratulate you on your courage and fighting spirit.

I can't paint for toffee - but I do have an idea I'm working on. I'll put it on this thread when I've sorted it as best I can.
    Elizabeth

All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Donna, I did these 2 offerings with your pics.... maybe you could print one off if you like them or if you can't manage to get a painting? xx

Name:  Donna collage framed.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  61.1 KB . Name:  Donna final collage f.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  56.5 KB

Last edited by cheaver; 3rd April 2016 at 07:56 AM.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have seldom wished that I could paint/draw more than I do right now, but I'm hopeless! Could you have photo prints put onto canvas?
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Forum Lurker
    All-About doggiemad
    Forum Posts

oh thank you all i will print out that little montage and do that in a couple of frames thank you all i will keep intouch as best i can and i hope we all have lucky sales

Forum Lurker
    All-About doggiemad
    Forum Posts

printing out as we speak thankfully i knew how to save as to desktop got photo paper and it's being done thank you for that i didn't even know how to do any of that. i don't have many photos of when we were younger for my 21 year old so this will help a lot.

oh my i forgot please can you do me one again i forgot a dog and that has really upset me i have to get the photos from the other computer to add oh sorry forgot still printed out they ones though they are lovely
    Last edited by doggiemad; 3rd April 2016 at 10:08 AM.

All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doggiemad View Post
    printing out as we speak thankfully i knew how to save as to desktop got photo paper and it's being done thank you for that i didn't even know how to do any of that. i don't have many photos of when we were younger for my 21 year old so this will help a lot.
    Donna, I once took a pic on a memory stick to Asda - I needed it (certain size) for Bus Pass and Passport. The man said that their pics never fade.... and it's true. My pics printed off on my paper (even expensive paper) do fade over time but the ones from Asda haven't done.
    Also, if you could put non-reflective glass in your frames when done it would be better in the longer term. xx

Forum Lurker
    All-About doggiemad
    Forum Posts

oh sorry guys found him i really had a cheek to forget this beautiful 9 month old boy who gave me joy his name was Ben or when he was a terror as he was a boy he was called bam bam as he was a bam but great and i repaid him by leaving my meds in his reach my fault not his i really hope he's waiting for me as he was my protector and really good at it. i think he knew from day one as he was really bosy if anyone bothered me and of course i loved it. now my buttons has taken over his role which she didn't do at the beginning poor girl is now looking tired. she is 10 after all. dogs don't get praise enough without them my exhistance would have been a very lonley and deprived on with them all it has been wonderful and these are my angels. thank you for looking after me and i thank whole heartedly who has to do it now.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by doggiemad; 3rd April 2016 at 10:24 AM.

So Sorry to hear this news Donna XX
    I am also sorry that I can't paint, There was a lady on here who did portraits of doggies and people from photographs, I think her name was Karen, does anyone else remember her ? Not to sure but I think she is on facebook as well.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Donna we are both so sorry to hear your sad news.

Glad you are able to down load the Photo's that Cheaver sorted.

Think we are all the same the dogs are so much part of our lives.

Thread Information