My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Smile hello everyone

yep another feebay member who has joined and one of the ones who posted in their forums for people to join here

looking forward to getting to know people and sell some bits and pieces

was a member before when it was UK only

Smile

Mornin guys,
    Another convert who had just started selling on eBid!
    Best of Luck with all your sales and see you around the forum sometime.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-Scented-Cottage

Smile Hello to all

Hi I have just joined today and thought i would say hello t you all . I have been using another site for some time but am now very tired of paying all the fees etc etc so thought would give things ago here. I sell new clothes for all the family and also second hand clothes etc as i have 3 girls who only seem to wear their stuff a few times b4 they are out grown!

Any selling tips would be great
    thanks to all

xKx

I Joined 2 days ago and have listed around 200 items already

I love the easy of listing and clarity of the site

We are the largest seller of flags on feebay in the UK and hope to transfer as many customers as possible over to ebid
    for the uk's largest range of flags, please visit www.1000flags.co.uk

Thumbs up Hi Everyone

Just moved over as well, another sick of paying all the fees of the other site.
    Think it is so easy to list items, but still finding my way around payments yet.
    Hope to be here a long time......

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G
    Hi Everyone & Thankyou to TOTTYZKLOZIT & satsumamoon for their help with a few things ~ Much appreciated.
    I have been with eBid a few days now & so far I prefer it to the other auction site I was using ~ now that I am getting ( slowly ! ) used to where things are.
    I have opened a shop ~ Nothing in it until later tho ~ & will be selling mainly things that I create, ( commissions also welcomed ) including Leather Belts, Jewellery, Accessories, Molds from Antique & Vintage Jewellery pieces & Embellishments so that you can create your own unique pieces of Jewellery & Craftwork ~ Great for OOAK Fairies & Miniatures etc ~ All work made to a high standard & Guaranteed.
    If any of you visit my shop or auctions & have any suggestions or advice ~ Please feel free to send me a message ~ any help gratefully recieved. Also if there is anything I can help any of you with , Please ask ~ If I can I will.
    Kind Regards
    CrystalMoon

Smile Help Please!

Hi,

I've just started using this site - I love it! - and have done a Buy Now but can't work out how to pay the seller. I've mailed them twice to no avail so wondered if anyone can direct me. Thank you!

Em

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMoon View Post
    Hi Everyone & Thankyou to TOTTYZKLOZIT & satsumamoon for their help with a few things ~ Much appreciated.
    If any of you visit my shop or auctions & have any suggestions or advice ~ Please feel free to send me a message ~ any help gratefully recieved. Also if there is anything I can help any of you with , Please ask ~ If I can I will.
    Kind Regards
    CrystalMoon
    Hi All newbies, No probs crystal moon, V Happy to help! some of you are going great guns getting your auctions up and running, I have only listed 28 auctions lol,
    and have decided I need to revamp them all.... lol..... I love using pagebreeze for the html, when I was with ebay I didnt
    use it at all as there wasnt any need but it is great once you get going you can do loads....

I would be interested to know how many new shops have opened over here since friday..... mabe Gazza will post a new thread with this info?

I have purchased a few bits on here now and am looking forward to receiving them will take a peek at your store next C'Moon... bfn SHAZ x

Quote Originally Posted by Gordem34 View Post
    Hi,

I've just started using this site - I love it! - and have done a Buy Now but can't work out how to pay the seller. I've mailed them twice to no avail so wondered if anyone can direct me. Thank you!

Em
    Hi Em, I have found that when you buy an item otr win an item it sometimes takes a while before you get any email or infomation back on how to pay the seller. Are you asking the seller asquestion from the ad or do you have a separate email address?

Quote Originally Posted by tradingco View Post
    hello all
    I have been with another auction site for a while but there big increase in fees has changed me to this site so hopfully this site will soon be some massive size bigger and better than the rest

will try a few listings first to get the hang but then Iam going full hog
    judging by the crack on "e***" thingy site there is a lot of people coming this way soon

so look out for my quality power tools!!

best regards

alan
    I will be..... hi alan, have only ever bought hubbys power tools off 'another venue', have now boycotted buying on it...... so good luck with you new shop, keep speading the word. SHAZ X

Thread Information