Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Neg feed backs

Question Neg feed backs

Ok I won a cd rom from some one have waited 3 weeks now no show up they said it was on way should I give neg feed back or wait till friday this week? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rodney2007 View Post
    Ok I won a cd rom from some one have waited 3 weeks now no show up they said it was on way should I give neg feed back or wait till friday this week? thanks
    It's quite possible that it's been lost in the post, if you can resolve it with the seller, that would be best, maybe they could claim the money from the Post Office & give you a refund.
    Good luck.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Smile reply re my Neg feed back ?

thanks and I will contact them asap let them know I have not received it at end of this week if no luck.

thanks and I will contact them asap let them know I have not received it at end of this week if no luck.
    You're welcome, i hope it gets resolved, your seller seems to be genuine, which is why i thought it may have gone missing after being posted.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Question contacting customer service

does anyone know site for them ore mail addy I lost it thank You

Ok I won computer and the guy refused to take my money and refused to send me unit I won witch was a computer compaq he gave me pos remark but dont know what to do if I should give him neg thanks

View (am)'s Feedback (+196)
    All-About (am)
    View (am)'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Ok I won computer and the guy refused to take my money and refused to send me unit I won witch was a computer compaq he gave me pos remark but dont know what to do if I should give him neg thanks
    I think he deserves a neg for refusing to sell to the winning bidder, if he changes the pos he left you to a neg, support would remove it, contact support@ebid.tv if you want to report him.

Smile neg feed back

thanks so much for the email addy to customer serviceI will report him and give neg feed back.

Thumbs up Neg feed backs

Ok I got email from help desk they said I gave him neg feed back before they gotten back to me wich is good. He is or she is suspended and I was told not to send payment till told to so this wont effect my rates on here ?

View (am)'s Feedback (+196)
    All-About (am)
    View (am)'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Ok I got email from help desk they said I gave him neg feed back before they gotten back to me wich is good. He is or she is suspended and I was told not to send payment till told to so this wont effect my rates on here ?
    Don't worry, a suspended user can't leave feedback, and personally I'd think twice before sending any money even if their account is reinstated as I wouldn't trust them to deliver the goods.

Thread Information