Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: thought it was free listing til item was sold

Unhappy thought it was free listing til item was sold

hi, i need help, i understood that any item listed was done so free unless it was sold, only then did you have to pay, i listed a couple of items that didnt sell and have been sent an invoice for over a tenner, and i didnt get this until after i had relisted them plus others, will i get more invoices for the same unsold items, what is going on with this site, why cant they make things clearer.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishprincess View Post
    hi, i need help, i understood that any item listed was done so free unless it was sold, only then did you have to pay, i listed a couple of items that didnt sell and have been sent an invoice for over a tenner, and i didnt get this until after i had relisted them plus others, will i get more invoices for the same unsold items, what is going on with this site, why cant they make things clearer.
    Hi, I'm guessing that your auctions were featured, there is a fee for this & it comes up as the default option, when listing auctions for the first time it's best to read everything before hitting the submit button, if you want free listings you have to click the free option. You can email support@ebid.tv They will probably refund the fees. I hope this helps.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishprincess View Post

Things are pretty clear but as Anichka54 says you should really read everything before pressing the submit button.
    PLJ

Store open again
    For Portraits in Pastels, Watercolour and Graphite Pencil.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Sweet-Smel...cess-Art-Store
    For beautiful hand made Greeting Cards
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-Little-Card-Shop
    For Collectors Dolls
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-Little-Doll-Shop
    Quality Secondhand Books
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-Little-Book-Shop
    Fine Jewellery and Costume Jewellery
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-Little-Jewellery-Shop

Default Surprised

I didn’t realize until last week Ebid charges for extra pictures even if they are not hosting them. If you listings that contain allot of extra pictures it’s better to have the clock start on first bid, so it doesn’t keep re-listing.
    Gary's Odd Stuff II
    Your Neighborhood Store
    Fan Page Management

It's Not Over Until You Quit..SO DON'T

Post Re

just need to read some more before submit list.
    Last edited by NaturallyBetter; 1st October 2006 at 08:11 PM.
    Lots of High Quality Natural/Chinese remedies, supplements, health & beauty products. Guaranteed to beat high street price!
    Please visit my eBid Store:

Quote Originally Posted by gxjenkins View Post
    I didn’t realize until last week Ebid charges for extra pictures even if they are not hosting them.
    No they don't.

You can add as many images as you like to your listings, and if they're hosted elsewhere, you don't get charged a penny. It all depends how you add them.

Default re fees

Quote Originally Posted by paintinglemonjane View Post
    Things are pretty clear but as Anichka54 says you should really read everything before pressing the submit button.
    I posted on this site for 1 week, then cancelled my subscriptions after that,but i received my bank statement today and still being charged 99p each week i keep cancelling,but with no luck, why is this?I hope i will be refunded

Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View DaisyChain's Feedback (+76)
    All-About DaisyChain
    View DaisyChain's Listings
    Forum Posts

What worries me about this type of topic is.........how many new users have listed on the site, been charged, then left the site as they feel the site isnt free to sell at all.

A push is needed to promote the site more than on the basis of "free listings".
    Click here to see my items for Sale!
    Amiga, Mega Drive, Playstation Games and More!

Smile How do you host pictures elsewhere?

Hi just read the message about free to host pictures elsewhere, how do I do this?

Sorry new to ebid.

Thread Information