My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Talking new member

hey all, my name is Teneil i am from tasmania australia. iwa wondering howmany users are on here? and also i am looking for soe one to explain somethings to me about the site...eg. how you pay how you know who's from australia and postage thanks Teneil

Smile Thanks for that!

Thanks for your help. No they dont have help pages just for forums - just very clear labels throughout. I meant the help pages for everything else on the site. I find Ebid quite restricted in topics that's all. I also didn't realise that every time you send a question to a seller, its automatically included in the listing. Think its preferable to have this as an option. But thanks so much for taking the trouble to explain about ticks everywhere!

Red face Quality of goods

I have to say this, but I have never seen so many fakes in all my life. It's almost like going back in time with phrases like, 'unwanted gift' (then six listings for same item!). 600.00 bags being sold for 90.00 but of course, authentic! Isn't it a bit of a mickey take. I have tried to sell an authentic bag cos it's all I'm selling at the moment, but I will have to take it off and just pay the higher fees on the other site where I know it will fly....

Wink new to ebid

hi! i'm new and to be honest finding the site VERY confusing,

unfortunately i am use to Ebay which i'm afraid to say has been much easier to use and navigate around and also has more listings,

i'm a little nervous of using a site not as well known but i am also fed up with losing so much money through feebay and paypal fees!

getting others on to the site would be great as it's about time a rival to ebay was formed but so far i can see why some stick to the easier format ebay offers......i will persevere!

i don't yet understand how it all works but i'm sure t will all become clear.

View onlinegifts's Feedback (+501)
    All-About onlinegifts
    View onlinegifts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy fakes

Quote Originally Posted by fileygal View Post
    I have to say this, but I have never seen so many fakes in all my life. It's almost like going back in time with phrases like, 'unwanted gift' (then six listings for same item!). 600.00 bags being sold for 90.00 but of course, authentic! Isn't it a bit of a mickey take. I have tried to sell an authentic bag cos it's all I'm selling at the moment, but I will have to take it off and just pay the higher fees on the other site where I know it will fly....

hello

members and ebid are working to rid site of fakes so sellers like your self can sell Originals. so if you see a fake report it as this is the only way to stop these sellers from listing fakes, which is against ebid rules.
    I hope it has not put you off as we need Original sellers on here :>)
    take care
    BIG SALE now on in my Bargain Shop

http://uk.four.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...tle-girls-Shop

Usborne books at home Mummy says its only 5.00 to join till 9th March.
    PM me for details xxx

Thanks for that! Just made my first purchase so at least I'm doing something. Very surprised though - pppay charges both seller and buyer a fee. Wouldn't anyone with any sense just use Paypal then, even though its associated with the other site. Just a thought.

Talking Hi

Hi.
    I'm El. My mum and I found this site by accident and decided to join. The site looks good!
    Cya!

Welcome to all of our latest members, some people have said that they find this site confusing but as with any new place, it takes time to become familiar with your surroundings, there are lots of members that are always happy to help you to find your way around, if you get lost or have any queries, come to the kitchen table & ask, i'm sure you'll want to stay once you know your way around.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Talking nice auction site!!!!!!!

hi,all ebidder's just starting hope to be pro soon,n.e.1 who helps me if i'm stuck thx,in advance,best wishes 2 all.

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tracytrades View Post
    hi,all ebidder's just starting hope to be pro soon,n.e.1 who helps me if i'm stuck thx,in advance,best wishes 2 all.
    Just post to the forums, everyone on here will help or point you in the right direction, they're a great lot on here, nice to see you, good luck and welcome.
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Thread Information