Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: justice at last

Quote Originally Posted by h1r3z View Post
    Yes i do - I'm quite experienced in that field (maybe not surprisingly), I sometimes even have conversations with them.
    No....thats a mirror you`re lookin` at........

View h1r3z's Feedback (+502)
    All-About h1r3z
    View h1r3z's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyyy View Post
    No....thats a mirror you`re lookin` at........
    Ahh, so that's it. Weird though that the majority of times one side of the conversation is seriously failing in many ways.

The 'reflection' generally.

Quote Originally Posted by h1r3z View Post
    Ahh, so that's it. Weird though that the majority of times one side of the conversation is seriously failing in many ways.

The 'reflection' generally.

I think there was a touche insult there...but not sure...
    will check back at a later date when not partakin `of the devils water.............

View h1r3z's Feedback (+502)
    All-About h1r3z
    View h1r3z's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think there was a touche insult there...but not sure...
    will check back at a later date when not partakin `of the devils water.............
    I'm partaking of some of that myself, so ..... who cares?

Happy New Year.

Same to you with knobs on.......as the managin `director
    of Homebase said to the taxman......

dunno what your version of justice is patriot but saddams hanging was a travesty of worldwide justice - think gwb think tony blair think injustice think illegal war think wrong accusations about weapons of mass destruction think wrong accusation he did 9/11 etc etc think fkn scapegoat and you might get near the answer

I cant believe people are saying Saddam had his Human Rights abused.......he stopped being a human long ago so gave up those rights......particularly when he performed acts such as this....................

Awwww...he got heckled.....

Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View PATRIOT73's Feedback (+173)
    All-About PATRIOT73
    View PATRIOT73's Listings
    Forum Posts

I cant believe people are saying Saddam had his Human Rights abused.......he stopped being a human long ago so gave up those rights......particularly when he performed acts such as this....................

for once i agree we bumboy

blimey i need a drink
    "WALKING IS DEFINITELY OVERRATED"

do you know for a fact that he was responsible for all that?
    i doubt it

the point was not about him being heckled - he probably expected as much in his fated ending - the point WAS and there are MANY points

that an illegal war was waged over a sovereign country - that a BIG FAT MESS was created there - a country was destroyed - and it will only get from bad to worse in the near future - the war and the excuse for going in was based on LIES and more LIES - as for saddams attrocities - i'm not saying half of them didnt happen BUT youre UK USA and other governemnts SHOOK HIS HAND AS AND WHEN AND AFTER THE EVENTS and carried on selling him THE WEAPONS

UNDERSTAND NOW? What i mean by its not right and injust??

he was ok as long as he did them a favour (aka iran and other things) - then fast forward 9/11 and suddenly saddam is responsible for it LMAO! which he wasnt - as for the womd - what a joke!

and for those pictures - please - the uk usa isreal and others have caused EXACTLY THE SAME death and devastation - oh but for them it was called COLLATERAL damage - makes it better doesnt it when a young child is burnt head to foot and maimed because some higher world power has made the decision they are worth the price for some political points hey/power/oil/domination whatever you want to call it

what i mean is there is so much double standard and cowboy hollywood c**** in this whole episode

saddam knew what he had done and he went to his death knowing he deserved it

the heckling was a moot point

just saying there something profoundly wrong about it thats all

Yes he was responsible.....its been proved ...why...did he
    havean alibi ?..............Good riddance....tough titty....he swung....get over it

Thread Information