eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Non paying buyers

Default Non paying buyers

Hi

I wonder if you can help me I made a sale selling computer accessories to a person for the value of £48.47. Over a week ago the actions as follows: All prefered payment via PPPay.

1. Buyer bids for items.
    2. Buyer wins items.
    3. 2 days past I emailed the buyer to ask when is going to pay me for the goods.
    4. Buyer contacts me to say that he would send a PO and put in the post for me.
    5. Contact buyer again 2 days later and asked for payment again.
    6. Buyer promises to pay me via PPPay that day.
    7. Buyer never paid.
    8. next day sent a email to buyer asked him is he paying for the goods or not.
    9. Buyer says that he was not prepared to pay to much in postage and packing ie a pack of 25 CDR discs won at £2.00 P+P 4.99 " Buyer expects that I can post this to him for 60p via royal mail"
    10 Sent buyer a email saying what year are you in. I dont rip off P+P and thats what it cost to send via post.
    11.Gave buyer a chanc of combining his goods and sent via DHL for £10 less.
    12. Buyer resonds No I am still not paying for it I am prepared to pay you £12.00 for the lot and sent to me.

The Items he had ordered was

1x 25 pack of CDR Discs
    1X 25 pack of DVD+R Disc
    20 Jewel cases.
    4 DVD cases
    1 PC Speaker set
    4 x RJ45 cables.

He wanted all this and posted for £12.00 He does not think that the jiffy bags cost more than 60p each. If it was ebay they would do something about it. Why cant ebid do some thing to.

It is not fair on the rest of the ebid community when you have prats like this on site. what can i do.

Kind regards
    Phil Watkins

The user name is OMCINCRMS, avoid this person he wants the goods at the price he wants to pay not the price the product is acually bidded at

View GinaMichele's Feedback (+20)
    All-About GinaMichele
    View GinaMichele's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhilWatkins View Post
    Hi

I wonder if you can help me I made a sale selling computer accessories to a person for the value of £48.47. Over a week ago the actions as follows: All prefered payment via PPPay.

1. Buyer bids for items.
    2. Buyer wins items.
    3. 2 days past I emailed the buyer to ask when is going to pay me for the goods.
    7. Buyer never paid.
    9. Buyer says that he was not prepared to pay to much in postage and packing ie a pack of 25 CDR discs won at £2.00 P+P 4.99 " Buyer expects that I can post this to him for 60p via royal mail"
    10 Sent buyer a email saying what year are you in. I dont rip off P+P and thats what it cost to send via post.
    12. Buyer resonds No I am still not paying for it I am prepared to pay you £12.00 for the lot and sent to me.

1x 25 pack of CDR Discs
    1X 25 pack of DVD+R Disc
    20 Jewel cases.
    4 DVD cases
    1 PC Speaker set
    4 x RJ45 cables.

He wanted all this and posted for £12.00 He does not think that the jiffy bags cost more than 60p each. If it was ebay they would do something about it. Why cant ebid do some thing to.

It is not fair on the rest of the ebid community when you have prats like this on site. what can i do.

Kind regards
    Phil Watkins

The user name is OMCINCRMS, avoid this person he wants the goods at the price he wants to pay not the price the product is acually bidded at

I cant understand people like that. He brought the items and knew the price of P&P before hand. When he brought them he basically made an agreement that he was happy with the terms and costs you had set therefore i would not be held to ransom by this person. Contact support and mark him down as a non paying bidder.
    Personalised Gifts for your loved ones at:

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/AnythingGoes

I’m ready to tell you my secret now.......................I see daft people

Phil, you've already got answers posted on this issue from where you asked yesterday.

http://www.ebid.net/forum/showthread...575#post530575

Forum Newbie
    View hkjapcom's Feedback (+39)
    All-About hkjapcom
    View hkjapcom's Listings
    Forum Posts

sorry to hear it. ask the buyer to pick it up himself then if he's not willing to pay the shipping fee. let him deal with his problem. if he doesn't pay, neg him

nothing to say
    Last edited by BATCHELORETTGIRL; 12th September 2007 at 08:43 AM. Reason: have nothing to say

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Batchelorettgirl,
    Welcome to eBid, sorry about your problems and I hope things get better for you.

There have seemed to be several lately that have bid just because and I don't know why. The one you have may be that and they probably will be an npb (sorry to say). I have had two of those this past week too but the only other npb I had was soon after I signed up.

I had npb's on feebay too so they are not unique to here and if you will go to your listing, in the AAL area under the Confirmation email sent to buyers name (popup) you will find Send Payment Reminder. If you will send three payment reminders (will take three days as only one in 24 hours can be sent) if you do not get a satisified response leave them negative feedback. Then send and email to support at support@ebid.tv telling them your situation and they will refund any fvf fees that were charged. Also, if you are left retaliation negative feedback you can contact support to have it removed.

If you email support be sure you get an automated ticket number (usually within 15 min.). If you don't get the ticket number they did not get your email. After you get the ticket number you will usually get an email from a real live person within 24 hours.

I have looked at you store and it is nice. You might want to add your store link to your forum signatue so it will be easier to find your store. Some of us ole gals like me get a little lazy. To add it on UserCP at the left end of the blue ribbon on top of the forum and edit signature where you can paste your store link.

Hope some of this helps and if it doesn't post again and someone will see if they can get you what you need.

Regards,
    Peggy

PS. Damian is a great guy will lots of help (gets a little short sometimes). He just seems a little rough around the edges sometimes but he is really a sweetie.

My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BATCHELORETTGIRL View Post
    i know what you mean, i have had 1 bidder only in 7 days and they haven't even answered my email on payment, has a strike thru the name and feedback, won't answer emails. you know i left ebay and came to this web site, wondering if i made a mistake, i have 17 items listed and i noticed noone is looking, and i also noticed each time i look it adds a view to my number. i thought if you were logged in it wouldn't register you, and who is damian or damion, i have read many of this persons responses to honest questions and he seems hot under the collar at all of us getting our questions out. at least at ebay, fee or no fee i got great help. let us see what great help i get here.

store is batchelorettgirl antiquescollectables
    lets see if any of you check out my store.
    Hi Batchelorettgirl, welcome to eBid, I looked at your store but can only see 3 items as I'm in the UK.

If your buyer has a strikethru their account is on hold, it could be because of something like they have put the wrong information when they registered, or that they've broken listing rules if they are also a seller, OR, it could be because they were a bad buyer & didn't pay. While their account is on hold they cannot log in to the site, so until they've sorted the problem out with eBid support, they won't be getting the emails.

If you go to user CP at the top left on the blue bar, you can add a link to your store in your forum signature, more people will click a link, than will search for a username.

You'll find lots of hints & tips in the forums,
    here are three of the most popular threads, but there are many more,
    especially in the Promote eBid & your eBid Store Forum
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=88268
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=95293
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=95620
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhilWatkins View Post
    Hi

1. Buyer bids for items.
    2. Buyer wins items.
    7. Buyer never paid.

1x 25 pack of CDR Discs
    1X 25 pack of DVD+R Disc
    20 Jewel cases.
    4 DVD cases
    1 PC Speaker set
    4 x RJ45 cables.

Kind regards
    Phil Watkins

Hi Phil,
    If you had the terms listed then he made the deal when he did the buying.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicina View Post
    Hi Batchelorettgirl, welcome to eBid, I looked at your store but can only see 3 items as I'm in the UK.

If your buyer has a strikethru their account is on hold, it could be because of something like they have put the wrong information when they registered, or that they've broken listing rules if they are also a seller, OR, it could be because they were a bad buyer & didn't pay. While their account is on hold they cannot log in to the site, so until they've sorted the problem out with eBid support, they won't be getting the emails.

If you go to user CP at the top left on the blue bar, you can add a link to your store in your forum signature, more people will click a link, than will search for a username.

You'll find lots of hints & tips in the forums,
    here are three of the most popular threads, but there are many more,
    especially in the Promote eBid & your eBid Store Forum
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=88268
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=95293
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=95620
    Hi Goth,
    Hope things are going well for you today ---- you say those things so much better than I do.

When I first looked I only saw three but looked again and all were showing.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    Hi Goth,
    Hope things are going well for you today ---- you say those things so much better than I do.

When I first looked I only saw three but looked again and all were showing.
    Hi Peggy, not too bad thanks tho I need to get to bed soon it's 6 am here
    From the UK site I can still only see 3 of Batchelorettgirl's auctions at the moment, but if I go in from the US site I can see 18, probably something to do with when the servers update.

Hope you're doing OK
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Thread Information