Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone else had bids from this user

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by paintinglemonjane View Post
    Hi all,

Has anyone else had bids or BIN's from this user mandreas16. I have just had a buy now on one of my portaits only to discover the they have now a line through their ID.
    I hate when people do this. It gives the place a bad name. I am just glad I didn't get over excited and checked first. I haven't sold anything on here for ages, so I actually got a shock when I did. I did think it strange going for a BIN when the auction finishes tomorrow.

Anyone else having problems with NPB'sof late.
    Hi ~ This person bought 3 expensive items on buy it now from me yesterday too ~ Also another buy it now from kljas9dja with a strike through the name , & looking at their addresses they live in the same road !
    Last edited by CrystalMoon; 17th February 2008 at 06:22 PM.

Forum Lurker
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View RaspberryBazaar's Feedback (+109)
    All-About RaspberryBazaar
    View RaspberryBazaar's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMoon View Post
    Hi ~ This person bought 3 expensive items on buy it now from me yesterday too ~ Also another buy it now from kljas9dja with a strike through the name , & looking at their addresses they live in the same road !
    Looks like your npb is the same person as my non payer mandreas16 his address was Croydon Surrey, but it was a legit address a car showroom

Quote Originally Posted by merlin_man View Post
    OK GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT IF YOUR SELLING ON EBID KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON NEW BIDDERS ( 0 ) FEEDBACK WE HAVE STUPID AUCTION WRECKERS DOING THE ROUNDS THEY WILL HAVE NO FEEDBACK MUST BE DISGRUNTLED EBAY PEEPS ANY WAY THE EASIEST WAY TO CHECK THEM OUT IS CLICK ON NAME SCROLL DOWN PAGE SEE HOW MANY BUDDY POINTS THEY HAVE COLLECTED IF MORE THAN 5 AND HAVE RECENTLY JOINED CONTACT SUPPORT@EBID.TV AND TELL THEM YOU TYHINK IT`S AUCTION WRECKER AND GIVE THEM YOUR ITEM NUMBER THEY WILL SORT IT THEN

I REALLY FEEL LIKE SWEARING SO GETTING OUT OF HERE 2 AUCTIONS WRECKED IN HALF HOUR ONE CHARITY AUCTION WRECKED
    HI, I just had three auctions wrecked. All mine are BINS and I noticed three sales and then was asked if I used Google Checkout - said No as I don't yet and he said he would send a cheque and quoted me the postage he would be senidng - I had already sent a combined postage invoice. Wrote back saying he would send a cheque and then I went back into my Ebid to find his name scratched out!!

This is the first time this has happened to me on eBid - not much I can do with BINS is there?

Replying to myself!!!

Just had a note from the new buyer whose name has been crossed out. He says that eBid are automatically striking them out for new bidders placing multiple orders and he will be shown as up and running again tomorrow?? So..........it seems a bit severe but I suppose they are tryingn to protect us.

i've had a couple of zero non paying bidders recently

Quote Originally Posted by frothy_edal View Post
    Replying to myself!!!

Just had a note from the new buyer whose name has been crossed out. He says that eBid are automatically striking them out for new bidders placing multiple orders and he will be shown as up and running again tomorrow?? So..........it seems a bit severe but I suppose they are tryingn to protect us.
    If you are talking about the one I think you are, he brought 52 items in less than 24 hours, some of which are duplicates.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

and he left feedback straight after buying- so it's no wonder ebid have got his account under review. If he's a genuine book addict i'm sure he'll be able to provide ebid with any information they need to verify him.

Smile need help here , please..

Hi , I am new here. I just wondering if anybody can help me , I kind of lost here.
    I want to do the front page auction but I could not, it always said that I have to come back and try again ,.. how can I get that feature ? Because I really need to expose my GUESS. Please any help will be appreciate it... thank you in advance.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guesslover View Post
    Hi , I am new here. I just wondering if anybody can help me , I kind of lost here.
    I want to do the front page auction but I could not, it always said that I have to come back and try again ,.. how can I get that feature ? Because I really need to expose my GUESS. Please any help will be appreciate it... thank you in advance.
    Best start a new thread for your question, it'll get lost on this one

Thread Information