Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kicked off fee-bay

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    lol some people just chat to certain members sometimes people leave comp for a bit , i am always leaving here but still leave page open
    hi just a bit paranoid sorry! hey! I did check out your shop some nice things on there will call again.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by UniquenMornique View Post
    hi just a bit paranoid sorry! hey! I did check out your shop some nice things on there will call again.
    Hi there, just a quick note... are you aware that your sig link doesn't go anywhere? Just thought you'd prefer to know!

OP, sorry to hear you are not happy with flightbay. Why were you kicked off?

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Hi there, just a quick note... are you aware that your sig link doesn't go anywhere? Just thought you'd prefer to know!
    Hi Kimbo try it now clockmaid has done one for me which I really appreciate.

Steve,
    Welcome aboard and sorry to hear they kicked you off.
    Try and take some of the advice Ken has given you on board and have a good look around the forums. There's plenty of advice on promoting yourself and your listings.

Forum Diehard
    Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View BridalStudio's Feedback (+47)
    All-About BridalStudio
    View BridalStudio's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by photopheline34 View Post
    OP, sorry to hear you are not happy with flightbay. Why were you kicked off?
    Reluctantly I had to return but hyped my prices up to cover the exorbitant fees... Anyway I am actually selling....

What am I doing so wrong on here??? where my prices are a lot more acceptable...

Incidently, I also, would like to know why you got 'kicked off' pre warned has a lot of benefits for the unwary

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ATVparts View Post
    I been a member here for a little over a month. Even though I have not had a sale yet, I really like the site.

Yesterday after 10 years and 361+ 100% positive feedback, I got kicked off fee-bay. My store closed, 265 listings, ended. Thousands of dollars lost. I'm hurt, mad, sad and bewildered. Nothing like having your thriving business jerked out from under you.

I only hope eBid keeps growing, and most off all, stays true to the people it depends on...the sellers.

Steve
    Their loss our gain - we're happy to have you here

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FancyBits View Post
    Reluctantly I had to return but hyped my prices up to cover the exorbitant fees... Anyway I am actually selling....

What am I doing so wrong on here??? where my prices are a lot more acceptable...

Incidently, I also, would like to know why you got 'kicked off' pre warned has a lot of benefits for the unwary
    it`s amazing how people just cannot go for cheaper options i am going to have to list a few things on there as many items never got views that i listed on here

Merlin,
    The sellers know it's cheaper here, but if you are a buyer only, the buyers wouldn't know the difference as they don't get charged any fees here or there.
    And unfortunately not all sellers here have cheaper prices then over there, in spite of the saving in fees.
    Came across some ridiculously priced items today on here!!!

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I still think the biggest problem is that most of them don't know it exists, or don't know it's a decent reliable site - there are so many fly-by-night feebay wannabees, that if you don't come and see the scale of this place you might assume it's another spotty oik playing Bill Gates in his bedroom.

All the more important that those of us who do know about it, do our best to spread the word. I've made myself some ebid stickers that'll be going on every package I send from now on. Just need to plug away!

Thread Information