eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About Me Page - Question

Talking About Me Page - Question

Hello, hello, hello! = )

I'm a new-new-newbie. Coming over from "the other" place. (They're killing my business ... but enough of that! I could really go on a tirade, and I'm well sure many of you can relate. lol) Just signed up a short while ago, so please forgive me if I am posting this Q in an incorrect area. =p

I am working on my About Me page and see that when I post it is all center aligned. Can this be changed to a left alignment? And if so, how can I do this?

Looking forward to becoming a great seller/buyer here at eBid and making many new friends in the process.

Thank you in advance for answering this inquiry.

Blessings,
    - Sabrina

I presume you are using wysiwyg / advanced.

Simply highlight all the text then click on this

Name:  Capture07.JPG
Views: 80
Size:  9.1 KB
    Then click on update or something simular.

That should sort it

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina0222 View Post
    Hello, hello, hello! = )

I'm a new-new-newbie. Coming over from "the other" place. (They're killing my business ... but enough of that! I could really go on a tirade, and I'm well sure many of you can relate. lol) Just signed up a short while ago, so please forgive me if I am posting this Q in an incorrect area. =p

I am working on my About Me page and see that when I post it is all center aligned. Can this be changed to a left alignment? And if so, how can I do this?

Looking forward to becoming a great seller/buyer here at eBid and making many new friends in the process.

Thank you in advance for answering this inquiry.

Blessings,
    - Sabrina

Welcome aboard, Sabrina! I'm a USA 'refugee' too! Be sure to put a link to your listings in your signature so we can visit!!

Talking Thank you!

Thank you each one for replying to my inquiry. And I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Now, if I had just looked a little closer I would have seen those handy little buttons to adjust the alignment. LOL. Thank you for pointing them out. = )

Whew! What a project moving from GreedBay to eBid but boy it will so worth it. How wonderful to be able to post a qty of 25 in a single listing for the same low, low, low, low rate. No more daily posting. What shall I do with the 'extra' time? Breathe for more than five minutes, perhaps. =p

A couple days ago (maybe it was yesterday) I sent out a bulk email to all my clients to let them know I am jumping the GreedBay ship and moving here to eBid. Gave them all plenty of links to eBid too! So that should help bring some folks over, I'd think. I pray. LOL.

It's great to be here. And thank you once again for replying.

Oh, I will soon figure out all the functions and will include my listings URL in the sig. Until then you can find me here (iwiw60 inquired, so I hope I'm not doing wrong putting this here. If so, just give me a gentle slap. =p): http://us.four.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

Creator blest, one and all,
    -Sabrina (but my friends call me Breezy or Bree - so feel free)

Whew! What a project moving from GreedBay to eBid but boy it will so worth it. How wonderful to be able to post a qty of 25 in a single listing for the same low, low, low, low rate. No more daily posting. What shall I do with the 'extra' time? Breathe for more than five minutes, perhaps. =p

Creator blest, one and all,
    -Sabrina (but my friends call me Breezy or Bree - so feel free)
    Chat to us in the forums of course!!

Ooooooh, gooooood idea *light bulb*

And I figured out how to work the sig thingy ... I think. Let's see if it shows. OOh, speaking of which, Ghost Hunters is on ... That's my cue ...

Blessings,
    - Bree

Ooooooh, gooooood idea *light bulb*

And I figured out how to work the sig thingy ... I think. Let's see if it shows. OOh, speaking of which, Ghost Hunters is on ... That's my cue ...

Blessings,
    - Bree
    Hi Bree,

Yep your sigg works - I got straight through to your auctions - however - I dont *think* youre allowed clickable links to external sites not associate to eBid. Maybe someone could correct me if Im wrong, but you might need to check with admin if its ok?

Jan

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phanmale View Post
    Hi Bree,

Yep your sigg works - I got straight through to your auctions - however - I dont *think* youre allowed clickable links to external sites not associate to eBid. Maybe someone could correct me if Im wrong, but you might need to check with admin if its ok?

Jan
    If it's information only it's fine. e-commerce is banned - basically anything that might encourage buyers to go elsewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    If it's information only it's fine. e-commerce is banned - basically anything that might encourage buyers to go elsewhere!
    Thanks Kimbo

welcome to the site Sabrina0222.....

As you have found out.... any problems shout.... someone will get back to you.

Thread Information