eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got My October Invoice - Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ruth900 View Post
    erm, think I'm being dim, I can't see anything about photobucket in the guide.

No you won't do as it's a listing guide not a photobucket guide

Sign up to photobucket (it's free) then the photos can be uploaded to photobucket, by simply choosing the upload on your account on photobucket, choosing which photos or files you want to upload, click upload.

When they have uploaded you will get the photo with 4 codes under eah photo, click on 2 link code, then follow the instuctions on my all web page, you will get a pop up box and it tells you where to enter the code after the tree icon has been clicked.

Once you have done it a few times, it is really easy.

thanks Sarah, I'm off to join now!

Forum Lurker
    Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Jays's Feedback (+194)
    All-About Jays
    View Jays's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi - I have found that, depending on what I am listing and the need to show photo's of the item, Auctiva is quite useful in photo fee management. You can set up the auctions details / photo's in the old way (but not list it to "that" site), just save it and then transfer / copy & paste the lot to ebid.
    Works for me anyway. - and very much simpler than Photobucket as you can do your auction details & photo's in one go, preview and away you go......

Quote Originally Posted by Jays View Post
    Hi - I have found that, depending on what I am listing and the need to show photo's of the item, Auctiva is quite useful in photo fee management. You can set up the auctions details / photo's in the old way (but not list it to "that" site), just save it and then transfer / copy & paste the lot to ebid.
    Works for me anyway. - and very much simpler than Photobucket as you can do your auction details & photo's in one go, preview and away you go......
    ah that's interesting, as I already used auctiva that sounds a good option, must give it a go.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

To go back to the original point of this thread.. My invoice is for a whole 72p on one id and 61p on the other. Still not £2 but I've had sales or I wouldn't have any charges at all.(I only spend on FVF)
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Thread Information