speedtouch roouters r poop
    good job we had spare
    "WALKING IS DEFINITELY OVERRATED"

View slinkyri's Feedback (+2931)
    All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Knew what i meant to ask, Ri how is Alex.............Is he any better or is he still having to go to hospital..................Oh and can you tell Emma thanks for the good wishes she sent to me via you, i read it and then ended up in hossie again and forgot to reply, and for the flowers as well, I forgot to ask you to thank her for them.
    Hello Lin, Thankyou for asking hun especially when you are so poorly yourself.... I hope you are coping ok?

Alex is skin and bone.... they haven't found what is wrong and now are almost convinced it was the mind altering drug Champix that he was prescriped 14 months ago to stop smoking... they are at last admitting that there are many many people in america and UK that are suffering because of the doctors not reading the small print or because the drug wasn't researched sufficiently. they were so keen to stop peeps smoking that once they realised it was successful in MOST people they put it on the market. The effects seem to be long term perhaps even permanent. Alex doesn't sleep any more not properly and has lost over 2 stone... he is as weak as a kitten... basically he isn't the man he was but he is alive and he doesn't have anything more serious (as far as they can tell) so because of that I count my blessings.

Again thanks for your concern cos let's face it you are going through the mill hun. We both wish you success with your treatment and send lots of ((((((hugs))))))) and healing wishes through the ether to you.

I've told Emma and she sends her love and bestest wishes for a speedy recovery to you too. We both wish you all the very best for the future.
    XXXXXX
    Last edited by slinkyri; 29th November 2008 at 11:07 AM.

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon all

chillywillys today aint it
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

Quote Originally Posted by shezz View Post
    Afternoon all

chillywillys today aint it
    Its boody freezing here and the sun's got a nerve to shine

My lappy has gone off on one so gonna sit and take it to bits this afternoon, stoopid thing wont connect to my hub and keeps wanting me to pay BT pay as you go to connect.

Quote Originally Posted by slinkyri View Post
    Hello Lin, Thankyou for asking hun especially when you are so poorly yourself.... I hope you are coping ok?

Alex is skin and bone.... they haven't found what is wrong and now are almost convinced it was the mind altering drug Champix that he was prescriped 14 months ago to stop smoking... they are at last admitting that there are many many people in america and UK that are suffering because of the doctors not reading the small print or because the drug wasn't researched sufficiently. they were so keen to stop peeps smoking that once they realised it was successful in MOST people they put it on the market. The effects seem to be long term perhaps even permanent. Alex doesn't sleep any more not properly and has lost over 2 stone... he is as weak as a kitten... basically he isn't the man he was but he is alive and he doesn't have anything more serious (as far as they can tell) so because of that I count my blessings.

Again thanks for your concern cos let's face it you are going through the mill hun. We both wish you success with your treatment and send lots of ((((((hugs))))))) and healing wishes through the ether to you.

I've told Emma and she sends her love and bestest wishes for a speedy recovery to you too. We both wish you all the very best for the future.
    XXXXXX
    I once had those tablets they brought out first, can't remember the name of them now but was okay for the first two weeks then I wanted to kill every one in sight Think they were called zantac or sommat like that.
    Haven't spoken to emma for ages, i often thought about going back elsewhere to have a chat with her but probably would not have been welcome

Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View PATRIOT73's Feedback (+173)
    All-About PATRIOT73
    View PATRIOT73's Listings
    Forum Posts

afternoon ruddy fffffffffffffffffreezin
    "WALKING IS DEFINITELY OVERRATED"

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

I once had those tablets they brought out first, can't remember the name of them now but was okay for the first two weeks then I wanted to kill every one in sight Think they were called zantac or sommat like that.

glad i was'nt around

poor mike
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

View slinkyri's Feedback (+2931)
    All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

Haven't spoken to emma for ages, i often thought about going back elsewhere to have a chat with her but probably would not have been welcome
    we are both on facebook Lin if you want to chat to us? might even have a game o' summat with you lol..... hey you could get a pet in pet society it's pretty neat If you decide to come over do let us know so we can add you to our list of friends..... loads of peeps over there that you know too xxx

Thread Information