Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Xmas gifts for 15 year old!!

Smile Xmas gifts for 15 year old!!

Plug your auctions to me.

Im looking for some extra bits for my 15 year old daughter, what have you got, its obv got to be new, not too expensive but something that would interest her.

Something unique, or just some stocking fillers. Im in the UK, tomorrow is the last day of posting for 2nd class post, so if your happy to post tomorrow to me to get here in time, then tell me what you have got.

I will check back tomorrow and hopefully you will have lots of ideas for me to buy off you

Forum Saint
    View FairMaiden's Feedback (+600)
    All-About FairMaiden
    View FairMaiden's Listings
    Forum Posts
    Last edited by fairandweathered; 18th December 2008 at 05:31 PM.

Chester - Le - Street, Durham, United Kingdom
    View Armstrongs's Feedback (+1436)
    All-About Armstrongs
    View Armstrongs's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi

I've got a boxed make-up set
    http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/auction...564&mo=auction

& I can meet u half way on the A167....get it post free

Yvonne x

Look here for Crafty Bits

Find the Beamish Bazaar here!

I'M A YDC SUPPORTER!
    Find eBid's monthly charity auctions HERE on the 24th!

View lindylupins's Feedback (+4958)
    All-About lindylupins
    View lindylupins's Listings
    Forum Posts

Think you may find that TODAY is last day for posting via 2nd class and tomorrow is 1st class ~ although tomorrow they are on strike i believe so post wont be going anywhere!
    I had no choice but to post via 1st class today as the post office here had no 2nd class stamps! Great work I say! (mind you the q's have been out of the door for the past few weeks which is very frustrating to have to stand for ages just to get served, but their decision by the powers that be decided we only needed one post office in our town so the other was shut down)
    Correct me if i am wrong re last posting days, but being a woman i am NEVER wrong!!
    ~ Linda ~

MY EBID STORE:
    Card Stock, Embellishments, Peel Off's, Stickers & much much more. All at silly prices to clear!

http://lindylupins-craft-sell-off.ebid.net/

http://lindylupins-balkandogs.ebid.net/

Forum Lurker
    View whistleshop's Feedback (+28)
    All-About whistleshop
    View whistleshop's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wink Play a Christmas Tune

Got looooaaaadz, just check my shop!
    If she is a fast learner she can play some Chritmas tunes next to the tree!!!

Quote Originally Posted by a2bcrafts View Post
    Think you may find that TODAY is last day for posting via 2nd class and tomorrow is 1st class ~ although tomorrow they are on strike i believe so post wont be going anywhere!
    I had no choice but to post via 1st class today as the post office here had no 2nd class stamps! Great work I say! (mind you the q's have been out of the door for the past few weeks which is very frustrating to have to stand for ages just to get served, but their decision by the powers that be decided we only needed one post office in our town so the other was shut down)
    Correct me if i am wrong re last posting days, but being a woman i am NEVER wrong!!
    Hi
    I agree. there is a postal strike tomorrow. For me personally i wouldn't bank on getting anything in the post before xmas now. you may be lucky and get it in time, but think how you'll feel if it doesn't arrive in time for christmas, and if you do buy something, don't opt for 2nd class post, at least with 1st class post you have some hope of it arriving, even if it's a slim chance.

Jane

View playtowin's Feedback (+704)
    All-About playtowin
    View playtowin's Listings
    Forum Posts

i can make to order and post tomorrow- on any listed bag- great for gym, hairdryer/toiletry storage, bedroom etc

Quote Originally Posted by quadilicious View Post
    the postal strike is only effercting approximatly 6 sorting offices ( upto 2000 staff)

people think is widespread, Its not.

That's true, but i still wouldn't rely on royal mail to deliver a christmas present for one of my kids, this close to christmas, unless it went special delivery, because i'd be gutted if it didn't arrive in time. I've had post i posted this week arrive next day, i've also got something i posted on the 5th december that hasn't arrived yet. At the moment because of all the extra christmas post, it's pot luck as to whether it gets to it's destination on time or not, obviously it's up to the buyer if they want to take the chance or not.

Jane

Thread Information